2007/8/10, Carlos López <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi guys!
>
> It's good to see things are ongoing... This new tool looks very good but I
> wonder if it would be possible to see same colour scheme as for the PDB. If
> for whaever reason isn't possible, can you at least change the package name
> blue colour for a lighter one? It turns almost unreadable for me! I have
> select the text with my mouse to read it clearly.

Hi,

I contacted m3xican aka David about it already. We need to have the
left menu in a seperate include as well as the color codes. Well
actually we need a real concept for the development interface.

So at the moment I do experiment a bit and we'll go from there. Colors
will be adjusted , it looked good from the laptop but I have
readability problems from my CRT here, too.

regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Linux Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.