Hi guys,

I'm building the showimg package which depends  (among others) on the PDL
package  which depends on the package perl-ExtUtils-F77 which depends on
g77. None of these packages is available in our repositories and I need to
solve this long recursive dependency problem. The real problem I have starts
in g77 not being found anywhere. AFAIK, g77 should be part of the gcc
package but I think Yoper doesn't have it. Asumming I am right, could it be
included please??? I've seen some distros having a gcc-g77.rpm package.
Could we have something similar? Is there anything I can do to sort it out?

I am looking forward to having some feedback.

Best regards. :-)