Hi,

Well this was not the official announcement (yet).

This was merely a mail to the team to ask whether we are all ready for
the beta release. Guess I need to learn to say a few more words.

I'll put the ISO in a couple of minutes on the master mirror. Then
I'll start writing mails. You'll find me in #yoper irc.freenode.org
tonight.

regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper.com

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.