> Ako si ti normalan jebesh mi sve! Pa zashto si poslao 4 iste slike! Dobro
> ajd, dva puta po dve! Jel znash ti koliko mi je vremena trebalo da skinem
> mail?

Ccuti tu, ko je shta tebe pitao? :P

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Peter Griffin: Lois, I cant find my favorite pair of underwear.
Lois: Which one? The one where you ripped hole in it from when you got stuck in
that airplane bathroom from when you got the trots?
Peter Griffin: No, I'm looking for the pair from when I had to hold it in
because it was that extra long Palm Sunday service and I thought blowing gas
would offend God so I let it rip in the vestibule after service?
Lois Griffin: Top drawer.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM