>     tako iritantno, to zvuci kao da je jednostavno prekucao iz girly
>     casopisa mladje sestre...

Ili starije >:)

BTW, da li bi bilo mnogo da:
1. Podsetim na jedno od 3 NE YUmetal-a koje je NE SHALJI HTML MAILOVE
2. Zamolim na malo veccu preglednost pri odgovaranju na tudje mailove ... ovako
kad je sve u istoj "ravni" je wewy nepregledno...

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Lois Griffin: How was your day?
Brian Griffin: My day? Un-freakin'-believable! First we nailed this bastard who
had the gall to hide his stuff in his daughters doll! Her doll, for God's sake!
Where's the line anymore? I got news for you: its not even on the radar screen!
The days of decency and virture are gone, honey! Bam! Freakin' evaporated like a
dingy, stinkin' mud puddle! One day, you can see your reflection in it, and the
next day its a damn oil spot on your cracked driveway, staring back at you,
mocking you: Blah! Blah! Blah! Knowing the perverted truth that rots in the pit
of your soul!/That's how my freakin' day was!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/rzJolB/TM