> Princip je isti...

...sve su ostalo nijanse.

> Kakve veze ima to sto je meni lakse da napisem tvoje
> ime nego nadimak?
> Sem ako tebi nesto ne znaci ili te samo mama zove po
> imenu? Ako te puno nervira prestacu...

Čudno mi je jer me niko od bagre ne zove tako.

> Samo ti ne diraj moje dupence ;-)

Hmmmmm ;)

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Peter Griffin: Lois, if this is your idea of a joke, you must write for Leno.
Stewie Griffin: Oh, oh you know, it is so fashionable to take a shot at Jay
Leno. The fact is the man's out there every bloody night, with fresh material,
and he's charming.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/rzJolB/TM