On Tue, 2009-08-25 at 22:41 +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> Fix handling of Re-SUBSCRIBE in eventserver.
> Remove parameters in call to PackageM:is_allowed_subscribe.
>
> patch attached: fix_resubscribe.dpatch

Applied, thanks. r1719.

I'm working on applying all the other patches you've sent that I have
said I just want to test first too. I have obviously failed my part, and
am just going to trust you on them.

The ones I'm talking about are

"Yxa fails to match CANCEL to INVITE transaction"
I'm just working on test cases in transactionstatelist that will
actually prove the difference between not working (now) and working
(after the patch). I strive for that kind of test driven development in
YXA.

"Problem with loop detection"

Please do tell me if I have missed some.

/Fredrik