On Tue, 2010-08-10 at 10:08 +0200, Fredrik Thulin wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 12:12 +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > There is a problem with enum lookup with YXA on OTP R13 and newer. Fixed
> > in the branch described below.
> >
> > Fix enum lookup on Erlang/OTP R13 and newer.
> >
> > All ENUM NAPTR records decoded by R13 and later were ignored
> > since it adds a terminating "." which YXA doesn't expect.
>
> Thanks, merged.
>
> /Fredrik

Thanks, but unfortunately I had two branches with the patch and I didn't
mention which branch to merge. The branch you merged had two extra files
for topgit which should only exist in topgit branches and not in master.

Please, merge http://github.com/mikma/yxa/tree/fix/topgit_cleanup, which
remove these extra files.

/Mikael