On 08/31/2012 03:31 PM, CGS wrote:
Well, it may be my mistake here. I might have taken the master branch accidentally. I retraced my steps and I recompiled. Now it compiles, but there are some warnings about obsolete things like

eldap.erl:66: Warning: list/1 obsolete

which in code is used to guard the variable to be list and since R14B03 (I think) it became is_list. I will attempt to update all those things and come back with info.

Sorry for previous misleading.

CGS

Have a look at yxa forkes/branches at github, above might already be fixed.