You got the discs from me. I made two copies. I sent
one copy to you, and the other to Skip. I don't recall
any flaws, except when I initially received the discs
and disc 2 wouldn't rip, or something. But Jim sent me
another.

Larry

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM