SOFA wrote
I don't think I paid for mine - tho this was a loooong time ago. I was in
the habit back then of going to this shop with a sack full of new vinyl
which I would trade in for a choice nugget or two of old vinyl...

What you just kept nipping over to Japan every month or so ;-)

Japan still seems to be the main source for boot cds at the top end of the
market.
I expect others on this list have seen the pictures of people like Jimmy
Page in one certain emporium clutching underground Zep dvds and cds.

Trouble is he can afford 'em.

There was a big debateon boots on a Stones list recently and a guy who is a
big video collector claimed Page paid him $10,000 for a 2min clip which was
used on the How The West Was Won dvd.

Could be true,could be fantasy,who knows ?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM