Hi Danny,
glad to hear you got the discs I sent. If this set - 11/11/72 - is
still available I would like it and will revine. My address is :

Danny Ryan
38 Cannon Lane
Luton
Beds
LU2 8BJ

Cheers
Danny

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi Sofa! Yes, it's probably me being stupid ... Anyway, I have Jim
L's vine 11.11.72 and it's up for graps.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM