> Illegal, Immoral and fattening was an official release and was issued
> on CD back in 1996 (I think)
> However, it is NOT the same as what we are talking about here
>
> Track listing and details of the official disc are here
> http://store.worldsearch.com/illegal_immoral_%26_fattening-amco-
> B000002R4A.htm
>
> The current vine disc seems to have originated with Carsten
> http://www.mail-archive.com/zappa-list@yahoogroups.com/msg00340.html

Yes it does Cris,thanks.

Whilst I was unable to access the link regarding the official release
(nothing came up) I could access the link to Carsten's message and it seems
we have the same thing even down to the two unidentified tracks.

So no need to offer my copy as it's clearly doing the rounds.

Cheers,
Glen

ps hope you had a good tea,I'm just doing a spag bol for me and the
wife......I need to ring you shortly to thank you for a job extremely well
done in my opinion without wishing to be too cryptic.

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OXvbED/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM