It links to a notice about RYKO and Warner cancelling the Zappa Catalog, and telling folks they have to basically get the old stuff on their own and introducing a new Zappa catalog...
 and I say it one mo again...Half a dozen of em would have strangled while they were sucking on each other's dicks"
CF

hiswifesattendinganorchidshow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It links to the qUAUDIOPHILIAc (sp?) page, no?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "CF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Half a dozen of em would have strangled while they were sucking on
> each other's dicks"
> Hope this link works...it's from Zappa.com main page info.
> Check it out!
> Chris
>
> http://zappa.com/spifnificent.html

"I'm gonna be on you like stink on a Adam Sandler movie!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to