It's kinda lame, really... Worth seeing of course, but not worth the $20 a - ahem - FZ newbie would pay to have "anything related to Frank" (if you catch my drift here). It's the 'basic' MOI history up to just before the 71 stage tumble. The artwork is good - but not killer...
Had R. Crumb done a Zappa history, THAT would be worth something. But this comic is pretty pedestrian. Again, fun to check out. But not crucial to possess.
My 2 cents.
SOFA
I think many of us have seen it; I've owned it for about 4 years now.
SOFA

-I don't think I've ever seen it. In fact, I'm not sure I even know what you guys are referring to. But if it gets uploaded somewhere, be sure to post the URL here, I'd like to check it out :)
--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor