it it :) and I want it. So I did a search for "z" .... then I did a
search for zappa encyclopedia and this was first link to come up

"Joke.Win32.Zappa

Overview

Alias
        joke program [F-Prot], not-virus:Joke.Win32.Zappa [Kaspersky],
Category
        Annoyance :  Any trojan that does not cause damage other than to
annoy a user, such as by turning the text on the screen upside down,
or making mouse motions eratic."

...... I didn't know that one, found it funny ... sorry to abuse your
bandwith

:D
Carsten

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is this the Holy Grail ...?
>
> awestruck best wishes,
>
> DANNY
>
> Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've never heard of it but I want one too.
>
> Jim L

I had
> installed a very useful little software (named Z-Box or Z-Pack?... Don't
> remember) that contained a comprehensive database of FZ gigs and an
> automated cd-cover generator with tracklists & lineups, plus a
> photo-database to personalize the cd-covers.
> I don't remember where I downloaded it from. Does anybody know where
I can