From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Newsgroups: net.wanted
Subject: Joes Garage
Date: Thu, 11-Oct-84 18:16:00 EDT
Nf-ID: #N:uiucdcsb:12500014:000:495
Nf-From: uiucdcsb!grunwald    Oct 11 17:16:00 1984

I'm looking for anyone who is willing to part with a copy of "Joes Garage"
by
Frank Zappa.

My roommate has been looking for quite some time. The local libraries have
had
all their copies stolen, and their supplies can not get new copies since
it is
out of print. Likewise with all the record stores in town.

Please send mail with price and other info to:

dirk grunwald

{ihnp4,pur-ee} ! uiucdcs ! grunwaldUsenet

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM