I've come to expect it from Yahoo groups. When looking for vine offers I always read on the web page anymore. Or if I just want to read the posts in proper order for that mater. Yahoo always posts them on the website in the order they were received but often sends out the individual mail in some kind of random order. Seems especially noticeable with groups that have members scattered around the planet. Then occasionally they get it right for a while then it gets jumbled again.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 2:57 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] I'm suffering some serious email lag ....

... which is confusing the hell out of me.  It also means that all
weed offers I see are at least several hours if not a day or more old
(bummer).

I'm not sure what's causing it but it might be some teething problems
with this new fangled Gmail account.

Anyone else having problems?

Cheers.                       Rob.

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PJRtkA/fV0JAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM