Hi - I should be able to help with some of those

I've got the Santa Monica '80 - I downloaded an excellent recording of that show from the "zappa.hu" site - check it out if you like.

cheers,

Danny

ajogoz11 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll throw out again, my search for any Palladium '77 or '78 recordings I don't
have ( which is most of them except 10/27/78 2 and 10/31/78.)

The same goes for Sanat Monica Civic 1980 or 1981 and Drammenshallen,
Norway 1982.

Any kind souls like to help?  Lots to trade, though not much FZ.

Write offlist at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Alex Jones

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor