Joe's Corsage - $12.00

Joe's Domage - $13.00

QuAUDIOPHILIAc - $20.00

Standard Shipping - $8.95

Store Credit - $4.00
Total to ZFT - $49.95
Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation - $5.00
Telephone Calls to B.S.'s answering machine - $7.00
Telephone Call to B.S.'s attendant - $1.05
Overdrawn Checking Account Fee - $25.00
Copy of Cancelled Check from Bank - $2.00
Total out-of-pocket Expense for 3 FZ releases - $90.00
Number of days since order was placed (and not shipped) - 118+
5 unanswered requests for help via  "Barfko-Swill athletic support form" - worthless
1 email from Gail 'explaining' what happened - priceless???

"Jack,

We're on it.  Thanks for writing to me.  I will look into the details
and get back to you as soon as I can next week.  I just wanted you to
know that we will honor the discount.  The check turned up mysteriously
only recently.  Let's just say there is no accounting for finding mail
behind the copier - as it happens, we've even had this excuse from
customers that said they hadn't received their goods - only to discover
them behind their copier.  Maybe machines are taking over.

So, we did deposit your check earlier this month.  As you might
understand we have to wait for the bank to tell us it cleared - and we
only got this information from our bank very recently.  So, if your
order has not already been processed it will be as soon as we reopen
next week.  As for the phones, we are dark on Mondays.  We've also had
lots of computer & network issues since the rains which have been
frightening for us sunny californians.  Even today we were without
power for most of the day.

Thanks in advance for your patience and for your commitment to the
Music of Frank Zappa.

Music is the Best!

gz"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, e-mail address and any
documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender.  Please destroy
the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in
any manner.  Thank you.
(I'm tremblin' in my cushions)