thanks cris

Luis

Cris Haldenby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Luis
The disc is in audio format, the lineage is reel2reel/Wav/AudioCD.
There are flac versions of Crush all Boxes going around, and there is a
flack version of this broadcast which I seeded on Easytree a couple of
weeks back, but that version doesn't have Crush all Boxes on it as the
Mods wouldn't allow it.

Hope that answers your query.

Cris