No, that shit happens. More so when the messages are 'crossing' the different yahoos in different countries, but it happens with the US based one too. The group page records them in the right order, but the distribution is not always even.
SOFA
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:51 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] yahoo groups

We've discussed this before, but YaHoo Groups is one weird animal. I'm getting responses to emails that haven't yet showed up in my own mailbox yet. That is not normal, right?

Jack in Austin (3 glasses of chardonnay and counting. The USA Men's Soccer Team is beating Guatamala 2 to 0 right now.)

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here