From: Chris
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:50 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] MITB Box Set for sale on Ebay in 4 -2 disc Sales

Well folks it didn't take too long but someone has bootef the MITB set
and is selling it on ebay.What can I say,I had more fun the way I got
my copy,plus I got to turn someone else on to it as well.
Here's the link if anyone wants to
see:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=58594&item=4713454934&rd=1
Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM