I had a conversation with a DJ from a radio station about a Little Feat special they were airing this past weekend and asked him if they had a Zappa special planned. He advised on 12/17 they would and after talking to him about Project Object he said maybe he would try to get in touch with them to be part of the special. He said he had never heard them but had heard all about them from somebody else who had just seen them and had been talking to both Napi and Ike.

Radio station is WICN and is on the net at WICN.com

Kevin (BHJ)

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick DiBiasio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:48:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Little Feat Replay

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<<Ever planning a Zappa special ? >>

Yes, on December 17th. His 65th is on the 21st. He's another all-time favorite, who I saw in concert whenever he was in New England.

Nick DiBiasio
Producer and Host
The Contemporary Cafe - Thursdays 7 to 11pm
Against The Grain - Saturdays 7:30 to 11pm

90.5FM WICN in Worcester
"New England's Jazz & Folk Station"
508.752.0700 x33

Do you Yahoo!?