From: Bart
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 2:22 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Wanted - 30 Nov 1980, Des Moines, IA - anybody has it???

Hi Folks,
Here goes my plea again:
There was a show on 30 November 1980 at Des Moines, IA, which seems to be kinda special.
I'm really curious about this particular show, so maybe someone has got this one and would like to share it, vine it or just trade it???
Hey, Group - any suggestions ?

Best wishes
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM