Thanks to Joe I have the show below to offer, promises and addresses to me
I will select later today or tomorrow,

1973-03-11 Texas Hall UTA Arlington Texas (Gesture of Contempt)sc 1
Disc 1
1.  (intro and tune up)
2.  RDNZL
3.  Exercise 4 / Dog Breath / The Dog Breath Variations / Uncle Meat
4.  Fifty-Fifty
5.  (deviation explanation)
6.  Ralph Deviates First (with audience participation including
      the imaginary diseases of the future story)
7.  Inca Roads
8.  Montana
9.  George Duke's Solo
10. (improvisations including The Mystery Song #2)

Disc 2
1.  Mr. Green Genes / King Kong / Chunga's Revenge / Mr. Green Genes
(reprise)
Bonus Material:
2.  Kansas Is Fer Real
      (The Mothers after a show approx. 1968 or 1969 backstage and in the
van
going
      to get something to eat.)

Disc 3