if there are no marks or cracks on the play side of the discs then maybe your have a pal v's ntsc issue. maybe you could upgrade your software if that is the case since most/all current dvd burning software will not have a problem.
cant think of anything else off hand.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 4:06 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Saturday Night live and Mudd Club US Vine update

Group,

I received the discs from Jack Simpson last week. I ordinarily would have already copied and sent them on, but I have been having problems getting the discs copied. Nothing
I do seems to work. My drive will not acknowledge them at all. I've tried everything I can think of, but to no avail. And I'm having no problems with any other discs. But I will have to give up and send them on now unless someone has any clever ideas.

Mr. Skull