Hah , that's great of you Chris !!!
Hapy forthcoming birthday to you Pal!

would it be possible you'd add the early show to this restarting vine as wel,
if you don't mind...but if you don't want to bother, sorry for being too
nosey...

You also were the last person who send out to Danny the show I was asking
recently...geezzz I don't remember now what was it...do you have any idea what
has happened to it?

Best wishes
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM