Now I am confused...Arto I thought was sending me the 5 Video tree that includes:-

Zappa-MTV-Palladium-Halloween-Late Show-31/10/1981 as opposed to the early show, and Frank Zappa on the Norman Gunston TV show (January, 1976, Australia...I have had the Mudd Club and Saturday night live some time ago in a 2 dvd vine.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:55 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] DVDs Saturday Night live and Mudd Club (Europe Vine)

Can anyone confirm the status of this DVD vine(s)?
I know this was created before our new system went into effect, but I
have been receiving questions concerning it - like adding some more
names. Michael Painter wants in, for sure.
There were supposedly 3 shoots to this vine, according to Cris. Have
they all reached the end (the non-burners)? If so, might one of the
burner recipients please make a re-offer?
Any info would be appreciated...
SOFA

I have sent European vine to Arto (Ireland) last week.
I have seen at the list Bart's, Richard's and Thierry's name as next in
line.
Best wishes!

Dimi