Hi,
while visiting a friend of mine recently, he showed me a mystery to me two FZ
videos (taken from internet spreadouts)
One of them was a documentry about Flo & Eddie era band with one venue footage
with Dutch subtitles. Beside that there were Frank during the work (writing
sheet notes for 200 motels ???) and many other things.
A fascinating film, unfortunately the one my frined showed me was incomplete.

The second one was the documentry entiteled in German "Frank Genie" or
something like that, and was a sort of tribute movie in which other musicians
were saying about FZ (inc. D.Preston, J.L.Ponty, K.Richards).
There were many FZ shots from the whole of his musical carrer and was very
interesting to me.
Unfortunately that was also interupted.

Do you know them, are they well known?

Does anyone has it in VCD format, and perhaps would be willing to share it?

Best wishes
Bart