Yes, Sorry Glen, they were from you, I just made the sets of vine copies
Glen was the Originator.

Back to SOFA.
I've tried to convert them to NTSC, but the originals are in PAL and
my software is not playing ball.
I've recently converted to using a MAC, and am not fully converse
with it yet.

If anyone out there knows how to convert PAL to NTSC on a MAC?
I'd be much obliged if anyone has a bit of advice.

Cris