From: "John Goddard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: JEFF SIMMONS + ZAPPED VINE
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 16:50:38 +0100

If this helps?
I can snip this vine in Two starting with Nick Ullman if Nick sends me his
address we can ge this around a little quicker

If this idea complicates let me know if this idea doesn't complicate things
here and actually improves things, let me know!

John

     VINE ONE>???
     >John << Dawayne << Chris Foreman << JoeDP-US << [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      > >-US << Richard-UK << Cris H-UK<< SOFA-US << Bart-PL

     VINE TWO>???
     << [EMAIL PROTECTED] UK<< Conehead-BE<<<< Andre-NL <<Carsten-DK<<