--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "SOFA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> FZ drove; he chose not to after waiting too long in line at the
DMV.
Early LP jackets spelled the song Redunzl, I believe.
> SOFA
> PS Welcome to the List, Kelly
>   (of course, if FZ didn't drive it might be an explanation...)

Thanks for the welcome :)

I never listened to FZ until recently.  A few years ago, I was dating
someone who made him sound like a dirty old man by calling him Uncle
Frank, and saying it with a weird drawl...  But a new friend of mine
has really been into him lately, and listening to anything with this
friend, who gets so enthusiastic about stuff, just makes me want to
know a bit more!

You've been helpful.  And FZ is sure a fun guy, don't you think?