The sound’s not bad at all. The video is clear but with the usual occasional jerkiness of a handheld camera. Also the video looks to have been shot digital at a slower bit rate. A sacrifice to allow for very good sound quality perhaps. I’m playing it and finding it very enjoyable. I’ll make a VCD version to pack in with the DVD version for maximum compatibility.

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 5:20 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Project Object April 11, 2005

How is the sound quality? Personally, I would *love* to have this (I've seen P/O three times nows and the Cleveland show I attended on the same tour was one of the other of the small handful of times they did all of Overnite) but I'm unable to burn DVDs and couldn't really continue the vine myself.

--Milhouse

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS