yeah, and im somebody else. Hope its now as clear as the azure blue sky! lol.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 12:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Fillmore East 11/?/70 vine. Where it is?

In a message dated 7/28/05 6:03:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
So your name is Richard and you go by Milhouse? That makes you Richard
Milhouse.... oh nevermind.

So this white Rabbit character needs to send me his address *OFF-LINE*
in the next few days. Unless I'm confused. Or more confused than I already
am....

Mr. Skull
Nope. I'm just Milhouse. Richard is somebody else. And while you're sending the vine to me, when I'm done with it, I'm sending it off to White Rabbitt. Hope that clears things up.

--Milhouse

Frank zappa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS