From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:45 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Nero help needed

John,

Thanks for the help. I did as you suggested, and yet the problem still persists.

Mr. Skull

Go to My Computer/ c drive

Documents and settings/your folder which relates to your computer name or user

Open folder LOCAL SETTINGS

Then Temp

Theres where NERO Puts the nero temp files as default

in there you will have the full files from the discs you have burned, they should usually delete automatically after a sucessful burn!

Delete them

John

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS