Title: RE: [Zappa-List] Dub Room Special DVD

Yes I just looked at my official copy of baby snakes. It is indeed from eagle rock even though I got it from Amazon. Still the way they describe themselves sounds almost like a bootleg label that gets permission. I found this.

http://www.eaglevisionusa.com/eaglerockUSA/aboutus.php

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:09 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Dub Room Special DVD

No Jim, they're legitimate, look at their catalogue, they already released the Baby Snake DVD, as well as many other Music DVDs. See the links : <http://www.eaglevisionusa.com/eaglerockUSA/search.php?artist_id=253>

Looks suspiciously like a bootleg label. If so they probably used the
easytree/dime footage that's been vined here. I went to the official website
to see if they had any reference to the release and found that barfko swill
has closed. No reference to a Dub room release anywhere.
http://storesense04.dynamic.net/zappa/StoreFront.bok

Jim L