"Is this to inquire about the status of the vine or who has it?"

Yes, status.
I know I was left on the list (after whom I do not know).
Since this vine may have disintergrated, would anyone care to burn
copies for me. I'd supply postage and blanks and can provide scans
of the original Fillmore program too if you're interested.
MOOOAH!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM