Ooops I seem to have replied to the wrong email here. Sorry

Jim L

-----Original Message-----
From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 5:32 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] vines

I haven't said anything up to now but I agree as well. I've started several
vines in the last six months and I'm thinking that some if not all of them
have disappeared before their time. SOFA came up with this great new system
that should make it easy to track the vines. Seems like the signing up part
is going ok but the posting the list with ones own name removed isn't
happening. Without that part it's hard to know were the vine discs stopped.
Seems to me that with a good system like this we could easily determine who
is killing the vines. For any one not familiar with SOFA's vine method I
took the liberty of posting it here for easy access.
http://www.regyptionstrut.com/vine.htm

Jim L