From: chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO: Oct 31,1981 Early show SBD!

I am sending a copy to Joe here in the states and a copy to Richard in the UK. Heads up Joe you can offer it up when you get it!
Enjoy!
Chris

Joe Della Posta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stucco Holmes <<  Richard Moore - UK<< Joe.DP-USA <<

I would like to jump on this Vine.  If there are any other UK members who want this, please feel free to push ahead, as long as I can get a chance to hear this show.

Regards:
Joe.DP

31-Oct 1981, Palladium, NYC
Early show: SBD, A-

Source: 129 min 19 sec, SBD
Lineage: wav > SF7 > flac frontend (lvl 7, ) & CDR
Taped by: N/A
Transfered by: MrUMRK
Edited by: MrUMRK
File Size: 795MB GB (FLAC)

Missing Chunga's/Into
You Are What You Is,
Mudd Club,
The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing,
Dumb All Over/Heavenly Bank Account/Suicide Chump (YCDTOSA 1),
Jumbo Go Away,
Envelopes,
Drowning Witch,
What's New In Baltimore?,
Moggio,
We're Turning Again,
Alien Orifice,
Teenage Prostitute,
Flakes,
Broken Hearts Are For Assholes,
The Blue Light,
Tinseltown Rebellion,
Yo Mama,
Bobby Brown,
City Of Tiny Lights,
Strictly Genteel, ]
Dancin' Fool,
Whippin' Post

Frank Zappa's Band:
Ed Mann - percussion
Tommy Mars - keyboards
Robert Martin (Bobby) - keyboards, tenor saxophone, vocals
Scott Thunes - bass, vocals
Steve Vai - guitar
Chad Wackerman - drums
Ray White - guitar, vocals
Frank Zappa - guitar, vocals
Note: Lisa Popeil was part of the band at the August rehearsals

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron