Thanks to Conehead, I recieved this show today. I'll send it to Bart ..... next week, as I'm busy the rest of this week

Best regards
Carsten

On 10/17/05, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yo Cats,
and I'll take it off from you Carsten, please :)
Thanks for this offer !
Cheers
Bart

conehead-BE << Carsten (Den) << Bart (Pol)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM

On 10/15/05, Conehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Many thanks to Travis Smith for posting this link.
>
> For those more inclined in getting and spreading this great show the
> old fashioned Zappa-List way, I would like to offer it as a vine,
> 607MB on a single CDR, FLAC format.
>
> You know the drill: First one to sign up here on-list please contact
> me off-list with snail addy. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> conehead-BE <<
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Travis Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote(Zappa-List message#10496):
> >

> > http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=18841
> >

> > The Music Of Zappa
> > (The Oregon Symphony Orchestra w/The Band From Utopia and The
> Persuasions)
> > Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
> > Portland, Oregon
> > 1995-04-05
> >
> > Source: Core Sounds omnis>Denon DTR-80P @16/48 (8th row, DFC)
> >
> > Transfer: Tascam DA-302>W-mod Edirol UA-5 @16/48>
> > Soundforge 6.0 (normalized to -16 db, fades added at
> > beginning and end of sets, downsampled to 44.1 kH)>
> > Cdwav 1.93.3 beta (tracked)>Flac Frontend
> > 1.7.1>flac16. (shntool verified)
> >
> > Recording and transfer by Mark Burgin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMATS OR CHANGE THESE FILES IN ANY WAY!!!
> Thanks
> >
> > Disc One: [62:49]
> > 01 ....Village Of The Sun>@ [2:04]
> > 02 Jones Crusher>@ [7:56]
> > 03 Black Page Drum Solo Part One>@ [1:51]
> > 04 Jones Crusher@ [5:57]
> > 05 Stinkfoot>@ [5:20]
> > 06 Peaches En' Regalia@ [3:34]
> > ---INTERMISSION
> > 07 Orchestra warmup [2:18]
> > 08 Any Kind Of Pain% [5:54]
> > 09 Brown Shoes Don't Make It% [8:20]
> > 10 Be Bop Tango% [6:19]
> > 11 Lucille (Has Messed My Mind Up)# [2:56]
> > 12 The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing# [3:26]
> > 13 Idiot Bastard Son% [3:14]
> > 14 When The Lie's So Big% [3:50]
> >
> > Disc Two: [31:23]
> > 01 Inca Roads>% [15:02]
> > 02 Black Page Drum Solo Part Two>% [1:16]
> > 03 Waka Jawaka% [3:45]
> > 04 Introductions% [3:16]
> > 05 Encore: Hot Plate Heaven (At The Green Hotel)%* [8:04]
> >
> > @ The Band From Utopia
> > # The Persuasions and The Oregon Symphony Ensemble
> > % The Band From Utopia and The Oregon Symphony Ensemble
> > * w/ Curtis Salgado
> >
> > Band From Utopia==
> > Ike Willis
> > Tommy Mars,
> > Walter Fowler
> > Chad Wackerman
> > Tom Fowler
> > Steve Vai
> >
> > The Persuasions==
> > Jerry Lawson
> > Jimmy Hayes
> > Joe Russell
> >
> > I never released this before because I botched the beginning of the
> > show (about 30 seconds) and the bass is low/crappy (borrowed mics).
> > But for historical value is presented here in it's entirety.
> >
> > Setlist according to symphony program.

> [...]

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS