I'll take it, Del - I'll send you my address - Thanks!

John

-----Original Message-----
From: del bonar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:55:56 -0000
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: JEFF SIMMONS + ZAPPED VINE

as far as I can tell I am end of chain. Am I right? If so, anyone
else want this?

del

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "thierry barbier"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> pastordel-USA <<
>
> thanks to Conehead, I received this vine today, it will be sent
> monday morning to Pastordel
> regards
> thierry
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Conehead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > thierry barbier ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )<< pastordel-USA <<
> >
> > OK, a change in the vine order, with Del's approval.
> > This one is now on it's way to France.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Conehead
> >

> > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, thierry barbier
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > me too !
> > > thierry
> > >
> > > Conehead-BE<< pastordel << thierry barbier ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
<<

> > > del b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
> > > I would like it
> > >
> > > del
> > >

> > > Conehead-BE<< pastordel
> > >
> > > On a positive note: This vine has made it safely all the way
> > through,
> > > thanks to all involved !! ;)
> > > It's now sitting here and will go to the next one signing up
> here.
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Conehead-BE
> > >

> > > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Della Posta"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Bart-PL<<Nick ullmannnick@ UK<< Conehead-BE

> > > Heber Burnett.

FORMAT

> ---
> > Warner
> > > Brothers in the States, and was a real loss-leader, selling
for
> just
> > > one dollar. It featured tracks from albums by Frank Zappa, The
> > Mothers
> > > of Invention, Wild Man Fischer, The GTOs, Tim Buckley, Tim
Dawe,
> > Jeff
> > > Simmons, Lord Buckley, Alice Cooper, and the redoubtable
Captain
> > > Beefheart.

> > > (mousetrapreplica) 02:04
> 01:54
Blown
And
> > I'll Know Better (Circular Circulation) 02:19

> ---

> ---
> > > ---

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>