mikenyc11764us2001 requested this one, so I am going to package it
up and put it in the mail to him tomorrow.

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "neil_hawkins2003"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I still have this one available, any takers?
>
> Neil
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "neil_hawkins2003"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I've received this from John (thanks) and taken a copy.
> >
> > Anybody interested?
> >
> > Neil
> >
> > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > This one is now off to Neil Hawkins in the UK
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
> > > Look for a reoffer soon.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > John
> > >
> > > John -  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  < Neil  -
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  <
> > >

> > > n a message dated 8/1/2005 2:41:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > >
> > > Hi  John
> > > It was in the mail the 29th of july, guess you'll have it
soon.
> > allmost
> > > forgot it, but I promised Neil to send you his address - here
> it  is:
> > >
> > > Neil Hawkins
> > > 50 Holcot Lane
> > > Portsmouth
> > > Hampshire
> > > PO3  5UQ
> > > UK
> > >

> > > Best regards
> > > Carsten
> > >
> > > On 7/28/05, Carsten  Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

> > > wrote:
> > > the  vine now looks like this:
> > >
> > > John -  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  <  Neil -
> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  <
> > >
> > > I'll get it in  the mail for John tommorrow
> > >
> > > Greetings
> > > Carsten
> > >

> > > On 7/27/05, Carsten  Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] _
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

_http://www.killuglyradio.com_

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM