On Sunday, October 30, 2005, at 11:52  AM, Cris Haldenby wrote:

> I'm afraid I won't be contributing for a while. We've just had some
> bad news.

    Chris,

    So saddened to hear your news, but don't give up hope yet.  It's
amazing what can happen.  In my own battle with cancer this year I've
encountered a lot of sick people who have tales of recovery or, if not
recovery, vital good quality life much longer than anybody anticipated.
  A good trick I found is to keep talking about it to all sympathetic
ears (like here, fer instance).  In my instance, other people got me
through the stuff I couldn't do, like face my own reality. And then act
on it.
    We're rooting for you and your family.

Not Dead Yet,

Bill Amutis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Ol' Baggy Eyes)

"I don't think about the future.  It comes soon enough."-Albert Einstein

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM