Conehead is right. Then this one continues directly to JoeDP (USA) [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please JoeDp send me your address.
sorry for the mistake
Luis

Conehead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks to Millhouse I´ve got this nice show and I think i´m at the
end of the line.
> any interested?
> cheers
> Luis

Hello Luis, you're not at the end of the line. Regards, Conehead.

Here's a copy of message no.10467:

From: "bartozjad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:58 am
Subject: Re: New VO: FZ & MOI w/ Zubin Metha & LA Phil. Orch Audio

Hello Boys and Girls,

Christian has passed this show to me as an Euro-Vine offshot, and now
I'm about to send it out to Neil (UK).
Don't worry Americans, Christian already has sent out another set to
Milhouse as an Pan-American distributor.

so Euro-vine is:
<< Neil (UK) << Andre NL <<

and
PanAmerican one is:

milhouse481 << Luis (Ar)lusi_tanio@ << JoeDP (USA) joe.dp@ <<

Cheers
Bart

> >SETLIST
> >
> >w/ The L.A Philharmonic (*)
> >My Boyfriend's Back, I'm Gonna Bust His Head, Tiny Sick Tears,
Agon,
> >Call Any Vegetable (including Integrales), Blowing Discordant
Sounds*,
> >200 Motels* (including themes from Pound For A Brown, Oh No,
> >Envelopes, Little House I Used To Live In, Tuna Sandwich, Redneck
> >Eats, World's Greatest Sinner, Holiday In Berlin/Inca Roads theme,
> >Strictly Genteel, Duke Of Prunes, Who Needs The Peace Corps?, Pound
> >For A Brown, Oh No, Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue), King Kong*
(incl.
> >Integrales), Plastic People, Oh No/Orange County Lumber Truck
(incl.
> >My Linda Lu)
> >

> >AUD MASTER REEL > REEL > REEL > M-AUDIO TRANSIT >
> >COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS