Hi Scott,
Tell me if I heard right: the vine you just started refers to the famous
video of the SONG YAWYI, the one with the fake Ronald Reagan stuck on an
electric chair
(http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/videography/1981-84.html#YouAreWhatYouIs) -
and not to the 58 mins. video from the Palladium shows with the same name?!
If yes, then, no problem whatsoever about your vine: I bought the DVD and
that videoclip is not there... Trust me.
Only I feel a little bit dumb when I think to the tables, tracklists, links
& what else I deployed... Much ado about nothing :(
All the best
mm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM