--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I do have Permanent Damage copy on disc - thanks group !.
>
> But what exactly is "I'm with A Band - Confession of A groupie"
vined now?
> All I know about it that there was such a book. Do you mean now
the book is scanned and putten onto the disc and vined? Or is it
something else?

> Thanks for enlightening me
>
> Cheers
> Bart

I started this vine with both CDs. The GTO's is from the official
CD - it's not the vinyl ripped to CDR - it's the actual CD release
that's long out of print.

The "I'm With The Band - Confessions of a Groupie" is an official
Warner Bros CD with the author Miss Pamela reading excerpts from her
book - it's a little over 70 minutes long and mentions
Zappa/Mothers/GTOs, etc and a host of other topics from the book and
her life.

There are used copies of this CD right now on amazon.com and
ebay.com but for now, this is the 2-CD vine contents.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM