I guess I'm in here somewhere....

Luis (Ar) [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> Fernando (Bol)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> Joe Della Posta (Usa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> Mike Wilcox - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> okey, i have two interested, so i´ll proceed as usual in this
group.

>   Luis (Ar) [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> Fernando (Bol)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >>> Joe Della Posta (Usa) [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>>

> lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   To: zappa-list@yahoogroups.com
> From: lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:27:37 -0800 (PST)
> Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: FZ - Cleveland 5th March 88 (NTSC DVD)
>
>   Thanks to Michael for this one. It will go to the first to email
me offlist with a promise to reoffer. (btw, this ntsc version don´t
have the two last tracks: conversion problems Michael?).
>   cheers
>   Luis
>

> Hi Folks,
>
> I have this to share...
>
> it is very watchable!
>
> NTSC conversion will be done over the weekend.
>
> Michael.
>
> Frank Zappa - Cleveland Music Hall, Cleveland, OH. March 5, 1988
>
> Source VCD(Part 1) & MPEG(Part 2) > Advanced X Video Converter >
Nero

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM