Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] I.B.C. V1&2

sofa did u get the email i forworded to u
about the turtles
peace love white rabbitt

forbin_99 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just wanna thank whoever it was who helped seed the Newport show @
Zappateers and say your welcome to all who have kindly thanked me in
their posts. Truely these discs are a labor of love. There are 6 more
made already (not to post yet though) and another 34 GIGS
(approximately 9 more volumes) still to burn to disc. I'm gonna try to
do one 2 volume set every other week (maybe more for Christmas/Hannakuh
(?)/Kwanza/etc. so stay tuned and keep feeding the addiction... -Tom
"music is the best" -FZ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS