Well, I'm sure someone out there can verify whether we axed this one or not, but maybe for now just hang on to it, Andre. We can put it in the orphange once we know...
Thanks,
SOFA
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:11 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO: FZ - A Token of His Extreme + EXTRA (PAL DVD)

A Token of his extreme is a 06-07 Aug 1974 KCTV concert show the one with a
huge telephone room service
conversation in it's full lenght probably.
Part of it could be seen in a Dub Room Special set.

with many thanks to Volker Skrzeba from Germany, who kindly send this DVD
to me !

so as i was the last in this vine, what do i have to do with it now ?
please anybody give me advise ?
and is it still allowed to vine this DVD as i don't to get in trouble with
Gail :)

thanks and regards
Andre
Netherlands